TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Thank you for purchasing from Bathroom Space. We want you to have an amazing experience with us and ask that you take a few moments to read our terms and conditions below:
LEAD TIMES & SPECIAL ORDERS
- In-stock Goods can take up to 7 business days to prepare for pickup or delivery.
- Special Order Goods which can include but are not limited to, tap-ware, accessories, baths, toilets, custom mirrors, mirror cabinets and shower screens, can take from 7 – 14 business days to arrive into stock.
- In the rare instance that Special Order item(s) are out of stock with the supplier, Bathroom Space will notify the customer as soon a practical. Generally, the Goods can be put on back-order with the Supplier or Bathroom Space will endeavour to find suitable in-stock alternative item(s). If suitable alternative item(s) cannot be arranged, Bathroom Space will provide the customer with a refund or store credit for that item(s) only.
DELIVERY AND PICKUP
- Full payment for Goods is required prior to any pickup or delivery occurring.
- The Goods become the property of the Customer once delivered to their premises, OR, once picked up by the Customer, his/her representative or the shipping carrier.
- On delivery or pickup, the customer must notify Bathroom Space of a shortage or damage within two business (2) days, either by informing our delivery driver or phoning our showroom.
- Upon the signing of the delivery docket, unless the contrary is noted in that docket, the Goods shall be deemed to have been delivered in good order and condition to the extent permitted by law.
- All local deliveries are one person only and an abled person must be on site to accept and help unload. Bathroom Space does not carry items up stairs and all deliveries are to the front of house/unit only.
- Bathroom Space cannot provide an exact delivery time; Bathroom Space can only offer a four (4) hour time frame for local deliveries and that can change without notice.
- For freight & courier deliveries Australia wide, the customer will have tracking details. The freight carrier or courier will not call ahead and do not guarantee a day for delivery. Customer will need to sign for the delivery.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- Bathroom Space accepts change of mind returns (refund, exchange or store credit) within seven (7) days of delivery and/or pickup of goods. A 20% re-stocking fee will apply to any change of mind return(s).
- A refund, exchange or store credit will not be provided if the goods are no longer in a saleable condition or not packed in the original undamaged packaging.
- Bathroom Space will not refund or exchange any products that have been drilled into and/or modified by the customer eg) stone top drilled by customer or cabinet modified by customer.
- Bathroom Space can hold your order for up to 14 days free of charge, after this time a fee of $60 per week applies for storage.
- Bathroom Space will not refund the Delivery Fee where the Goods have been delivered to you.
- While the goods are in your possession, they are your responsibility, if the goods are damaged Bathroom Space will not be able to provide a refund or exchange. Please ensure all Goods are free from damage or defects prior to any installation, as Bathroom Space will not accept returns for previously installed (or attempted installation) items.
- All goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law.
- Bathroom Space offers a replacement warranty only. No labour is covered.
- Bathroom Space is not responsible for any damage or loss caused by the goods.
- Bathroom Space cannot be held responsible for any loss caused by delays to trades. All goods should be received and thoroughly checked by the customer prior to booking any trades.
- Water damage is not covered by warranty; all cabinets are water resistant but are not water proof.
- Shattered, broken, chipped or scratched glass is not covered by warranty. All glass must be installed by a licenced glazier and correct PPE is worn when moving and installing glass otherwise warranty will be void. All glass sold by Bathroom Space meets Australian Standards.
- All other products must be installed by licenced trades persons and in accordance with Australian Standards and Building Codes otherwise warranty will be void.