TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Thank you for shopping with Bathroom Space. We want you to have an amazing experience with us and ask that you take a few moments to read our terms and conditions below:
LEAD TIMES & SPECIAL ORDERS
- Our general lead times are 2 - 3 weeks. Although we always do our best to get everything to you on time, sometimes there can be additional delays outside our control.
- Special Order Goods such as made to order mirrors, shower screens and made to order vanities are subject to their own lead times depending on the supplier. These approximate lead times will be advised to you at the time of order.
- In the rare instance that a product cannot be supplied, Bathroom Space will notify the customer as soon a practical. Generally, the Goods can be put on back-order with the Supplier or Bathroom Space will endeavour to find suitable in-stock alternative. If suitable alternative cannot be arranged, Bathroom Space will provide the customer with a refund or store credit for that item(s) only.
DELIVERY AND PICKUP
- Full cleared payment for Goods is required prior to any pickup or delivery occurring.
- The Goods become the property of the Customer once delivered to their premises, OR, once picked up by the Customer, his/her representative or the shipping carrier.
- On delivery or pickup, the customer must notify Bathroom Space of a shortage or damage within two business (2) days, either by informing our delivery driver, emailing us or phoning our showroom.
- Bathroom Space cannot be held responsible for any loss caused by delays to your contractors. All goods should be received and thoroughly checked by the customer prior to scheduling any trades. We will be unable to supply goods last minute should we not have stock available at the time, the usual lead times will apply.
- Upon the signing of the delivery docket, unless the contrary is noted in that docket, the Goods shall be deemed to have been delivered in good order and condition to the extent permitted by law. Bathroom Space also will take photographic evidence of what we hand over to you at time of delivery and/or pickup.
- All local deliveries are one person only and an abled person must be on site to accept and help unload. Bathroom Space does not carry items up stairs and all deliveries are to the front of house/unit only.
- Bathroom Space cannot provide an exact delivery time; Bathroom Space can only offer an approx. two (2) hour time frame for local deliveries and that can change without notice.
- For freight & courier deliveries Australia wide, the customer will have tracking details. The freight carrier or courier will not call ahead and do not guarantee a day for delivery. Customer will need to sign for the delivery on most occasions.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- Bathroom Space accepts change of mind returns (refund, exchange or store credit) within fourteen (14) days of delivery and/or pickup of goods. A 20% re-stocking fee will apply to ALL change of mind return(s).
- The following Goods cannot be returned, no exceptions, made to order vanities, floor wastes, made to order mirrors, shower screen glass and clearance stock.
- A refund, exchange or store credit will not be provided if the goods are no longer in a saleable condition or not packed in the original undamaged packaging.
- Bathroom Space will not refund or exchange any products that have been drilled into and/or modified by the customer eg) stone top drilled by customer or cabinet modified by customer.
- Bathroom Space can hold your goods for up to 14 days free of charge, after this time a fee of $60 per week applies for storage.
- Bathroom Space will not refund the Delivery Fee where the Goods have been delivered to you.
- While the goods are in your possession, they are your responsibility, if the goods are damaged Bathroom Space will not be able to provide a refund or exchange. Please ensure all Goods are free from damage or defects prior to any installation, as Bathroom Space will not accept returns for installed (or attempted installation) items.
- All goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law.
- Bathroom Space offers a replacement warranty only. No labour is covered, unless specified by the brand eg) most tapware & toilets.
- Bathroom Space is not responsible for any damage or loss caused by the goods.
- Water damage is not covered by warranty, no exceptions.
- Shattered, broken, chipped or scratched glass is not covered by warranty. All glass must be installed by a licenced glazier and correct PPE is worn when moving and installing glass otherwise warranty will be void. All glass sold by Bathroom Space meets Australian Standards.
- All other products must be installed by licenced trades persons and in accordance with Australian Standards and Building Codes otherwise warranty will be void.